GD to Present Communication Solutions at Emergency Nursing 2023
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – September 15, 2023: September 21-23, General Devices will attend Emergency Nursing 2023 in San Diego, CA. GD’s Western Regional Manager, Nathan Windatt and Customer Success Manager, Andrew Poer will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care for hospitals.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
Nathan and Andrew are excited to be at booth #1323 at Emergency Nursing 2023 to help emergency nurses and healthcare providers learn more about the communication solutions available to help improve their live-saving work.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is an experienced industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.