GD to present Responsive Innovations at EMS World 2022
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – October 5, 2022: From October 10-14th, General Devices will attend EMS World Expo 2022 in Orlando, FL to introduce EMS first responders to responsive innovations that can support their life-saving work. GD’s Northeast Regional Sales Manager, Michael Pisano and Southeast Regional Manager, Darin Helkowski, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
“I’m excited to connect with leaders in the industry to show them our solutions. I look forward to attendees getting a hands-on demo and trying our software out so they can see how easy it is to send in a pre-hospital alert, call in a HEAR report, share a photo, or preregister a patient.” said Darin Helkowski.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.