Florida NAEMSP Webinar: Embracing Technology with e-Bridge
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – August 16, 2022: Last month, Dr. Antevy with the Florida NAEMSP chapter hosted a webinar on embracing technology with e-Bridge. Along with Dr. Antevy’s team, Erin Markt, an EMS Manager at a Western Massachusetts health system that uses the e-Bridge Communication Platform, spoke on embracing technology in EMS.
Specifically, they discussed all the ways that embracing technology can improve coordination of emergency care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Quicker and more efficient patient hand-off
- Real-time communication of case to entire team
To learn more about the importance of embracing technology to improve patient care, watch the Florida NAEMSP Webinar Recording Today!
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.