General Devices to attend MIH/CP Clinical and Leadership Summit
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – March 07, 2023: March 15-17, 2023 General Devices will attend the MIH/CP Clinical and Leadership Summit in Charlotte, NC. Here, we will introduce mobile integrated healthcare and community paramedicine (MIH/CP) teams to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s Southeast Regional Sales Manager, Darin Helkowski, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between MIH/CP and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
How Does GD Help MIH/CP?
Busy MIH/CP teams shouldn’t have to juggle multiple technologies that only make processes more challenging. Instead implement one simple solution that can handle the entire patient care process. With GD e-Bridge, MIH/CP teams can access end-to-end case management including alerts, telehealth consultations, case timestamps, and secure data logging.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.