GD's Emergency Communication Solutions at NAEMSP 2024
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – January 2, 2024: January 8-13, 2024, General Devices will attend NAEMSP 2024 in Austin, Texas. GD’s Southeast Regional Manager, Darin Helkowski and South Central Regional Manager, Kayla Jacquez will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care for hospitals.
Specifically, they will discuss and show all the ways that the GD Solution Suite improve coordination of emergency care by:
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
Kayla and Darin are excited to be at booth #410 at NAEMSP 2024 to help healthcare providers learn more about the communication solutions available to help improve their live-saving work.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is an experienced industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.