General Devices to Present Responsive Innovations at NAEMSP
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – January 19, 2023: January 25-27, General Devices will attend NAEMSP in Tampa, FL to introduce EMS to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s Southeast Regional Sales Manager Darin Helkowski will be on-site to help providers learn about our responsive innovations for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
GD creates responsive innovations that result in faster treatment, enhanced team sharing and better patient outcomes. We understand how important it is for emergency care teams to be able to quickly communicate, accurately record and instantly share data. Our solutions help to streamline care and foster a more positive outcome for patients. At NAEMSP, we hope to show attendees how seamless use of our solutions can be.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.