GD’s Communication Solutions at National Conference on EMS
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – November 1, 2022: On November 3-5, General Devices will attend the National Conference on EMS in Atlantic City to introduce emergency medical personnel to solutions that can support their life-saving work. For those onsite, GD’s Northeast Regional Sales Manager, Michael Pisano will be helping providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Real-time communication of case to entire team
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
- Better preparedness for incoming patients through improved EMS and hospital communication
“From previously working full time as a paramedic in the Northeast area, I am excited to be around my colleagues in NJ to showcase the future of communications technology at the National Conference on EMS. With our e-Bridge Communication Platform, I see paramedics improving work efficiency while improving the patient experience,” said Michael.
In order to meet Michael at the show, register to attend!
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.