GD to Present Communication Solutions at Colorado State EMS Conference
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – October 26, 2023: November 2-5, General Devices will attend the Colorado State EMS Conference to introduce healthcare teams to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s North Central Regional Sales Manager, Mitch Scott, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
Mitch will be at the GD booth to provide hands-on demonstrations of the e-Bridge Communication Platform and CAREpoint Workstation.
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is an experienced industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.