GD to Showcase Communication Solutions at the EMS World Expo 2023
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – September 14, 2023: September 19-22, General Devices will attend the EMS World Expo to introduce first responders to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s North Central and Southeast Regional Managers, Mitch Scott and Darin Helkowski will be in booth #1520 to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
On Wednesday September 20th, GD and Philips representatives will be in booth #1011 demonstrating the new integration between the e-Bridge Communication Platform and Tempus Pro Monitor from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
- Ease of use and adoption with simple touch-screen controls
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is an experienced industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.