GD to Present Communication Solutions at Texas EMS Conference
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – November 16, 2022: On November 20-21, 2022, General Devices will attend the Texas EMS Conference in Austin, TX to introduce EMS to solutions that can support their life-saving work. Furthermore, GD’s South Central Regional Sales Manager, Denise North, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Providing telehealth for treat in place, alternate destination, and ET3
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Faster time-to-treatment
When asked about attending the conference, Denise said “I will be attending the Texas EMS Conference and see this as an opportunity to build new relationships with First Responders and provide a venue to personally showcase our CAREpoint Workstation and e-Bridge Communication Platform”.
To prepare for the show, explore GD solutions today!
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.