GD at Frye Regional Medical Center Cardiac Care Symposium
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – February 16, 2022: On February 23, General Devices will attend the Frye Regional Medical Center Cardiac Care Symposium. Held in Hickory, North Carolina, GD will be onsite to introduce cardiac care teams to solutions that can support their life-saving work. At the event, GD’s Southeast Regional Sales Manager, Darin Helkowski, will help providers learn about our communication solutions for simply seamless patient care.
Busy cardiac care teams shouldn’t have to juggle multiple technologies that only make processes more challenging. Instead, implementing simple, easy to use solutions can help your team handle the entire patient care process.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is a widely revered industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.