GD to Present Communication Solutions at Priority One EMS Conference
RIDGEFIELD, NJ – September 26, 2023: October 5-6, General Devices will attend the Priority One EMS Conference in St. Louis, MO to introduce first responders to solutions that can support their life-saving work. GD’s South Central Regional Sales Manager, Kayla Jacquez and National Sales Manager, Randall Hawkins, will be on-site to help providers learn about our communication solutions for seamless emergency care.
- Enabling live, HIPAA-secure communications between EMS and hospital teams through sharing pictures, audio, video and live streaming
- Providing alerts and notifications with real-time ETA tracking, and allowing 12-lead management from any monitor
- Providing faster time-to-treatment and reducing throughput times
- Improving quality assurance and metrics with D-Scribe X, the intelligence hub that enables automatic recording and reporting of case data
- Quicker and more efficient patient hand-off
- Real-time communication of case to entire team
- Consolidating EMS communication including forms data, 12-leads, radio and phone calls
- Cost Savings on activations, documentation and consolidation
About GD (General Devices)
GD is a Healthtech company specializing in communication solutions that help EMS and hospitals deliver simply seamless patient care. Powered by responsive innovation, GD’s user-friendly solutions facilitate rapid, secure, voice, telehealth and data sharing communications across care teams to help save time, money and lives. Backed by a 40+ year history and thousands of implementations, GD is an experienced industry leader. Visit https://general-devices.com/ to learn more.